• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

A Kickstarter: Quarter Mile Run

thumb.png

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1203550426/1-4-mile-run-a-paul-walker-tribute

"I'm a doer, and whether it was the tsunami in Sri Lanka or the earthquake in Indonesia, I was always saying, 'I should be there; I should be helping out."

- Paul Walker

The death of Paul Walker took the world by surprise, and shook it vigorously.
Myself and many others out there were inspired by him doing what he loved most: acting.
Everyone could see how much he loved it.

I grew up watching Paul on the big screen,
and after watching hours of the Fast & Furious films, I grew attached to him as an actor.
After hearing about his death, something sparked inside of me.
I felt like I was obligated to help continue on his legacy.
A few weeks ago, I finally figured out how.

Over the past four and a half years,
I have taken an extreme interest in visual effects and 3D animation,
as well as cinematography.
I've grown used to the programs,
and I have become very efficient with them.
So how does this apply to Paul?
I'll tell you.

I intend to make a short film that will be dedicated to him.

The short film will be a few minutes long, and be created entirely with 3D animation,
but will also feature clips of Paul Walker and Vin Diesel from the Fast & Furious movies.
The story is based on the re-occuring concept from every F&F movie.
The quarter mile race.
Brian O'Connor and Dominic Toretto will once again compete in the good old import versus american muscle style.

Because the 3D models of the cars are so detailed and realistic, they are also expensive.
Which means I need help paying for them.
That's where you come in.
I need your help.

Back me today, and we will help keep Paul's spirit alive together tomorrow.

To be assured in my capabilities as a 3D Animator, please visit my visual effects reel below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-3Q0aY8aVU

Back