• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Funny Blooper

This is some "not very good acting" coupled with a nice blooper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKdq1nti6rA

Really, it's worth the minute and a half. You will smile.

I was wondering how you kept the shot so steady while running next to the car. :lol: I wish my bad actors were this good.

Great stuff!

I was wondering how you kept the shot so steady while running next to the car. :lol: I wish my bad actors were this good.

Great stuff!

They're great actors. This is just an awful take. They're falling all over their lines, spitting them out. I think that's me with the "UGGGGG"

Didn't seem like too bad a take at all!

And yep, I agree with Jeff, that could've been a helluva lot worse... :D

Oh yeah, it was caught by it's owner. If he didn't grab it. It's have shattered.

When I eventually finish the rough edit with the good takes, you'll see the difference.

They're great actors. This is just an awful take. They're falling all over their lines, spitting them out. I think that's me with the "UGGGGG"

;) Even their bad take beats many submissions. That's why I was saying "I wish."

Loved the finished product.

;) Even their bad take beats many submissions. That's why I was saying "I wish."

Loved the finished product.

Thanks.

They're great actors. That's why I've replaced both of them. She's the excellent actress I fired, and he's a casualty of her firing. Though I have to say, if you think this is good, wait till you see Brandon (Tim from Us Sinners) in the role.

When Brandon came in to read with the auditioners his reading of George was better then anyone that actually auditioned. I wrote this for him. He's the male equivalent of the actress I fired. They don't act, they just are.

Back