A few questions about a character...:)

I'm creating a character for one of my scripts who owns a (fictional) major movie studio and have a few questions about this...:) I'm sorry if some of them might sound stupid, but these are things I don't know too much about...:( So, here are the questions:
1) Would a movie studio head be able to write his/her own screenplays and then have them produced? Do movie studio key figures do this?
2) If some movies are made in different countries, should my character be able to travel there too? If so, could the character have free time to visit local tourist landmarks(eg: monuments, landscapes, beaches, etc.)? Woul the studio pay for all this or should the character pay himself?
3) How rich could I make my character? I wouldn't want to exaggerate... For example, could I "give" him things like a private island or mansions in various countries, helicopter/private jet, etc. or would this not sound real at all?
4) Do movie studio owners become friends with famous actors/actresses or do they just interact randomly and only when/if needed? Should my character have friends who are big movie stars?
Thank you for taking your time to read and answer this!:)

1) Would a movie studio head be able to write his/her own screenplays and then have them produced? Do movie studio key figures do this?

no they don't, they're businessmen not creatives

2) If some movies are made in different countries, should my character be able to travel there too? If so, could the character have free time to visit local tourist landmarks(eg: monuments, landscapes, beaches, etc.)? Woul the studio pay for all this or should the character pay himself?

Yes you can travel to where your business is taking place. Sure you can have time to do stuff. No the company should not be paying for his tourism, that is embezzlement.

3) How rich could I make my character? I wouldn't want to exaggerate... For example, could I "give" him things like a private island or mansions in various countries, helicopter/private jet, etc. or would this not sound real at all?

IDK check out how rich harvey wienstein is

4) Do movie studio owners become friends with famous actors/actresses or do they just interact randomly and only when/if needed? Should my character have friends who are big movie stars?

Yes they can become friends with famous people. It's in an actors best interest to develop a relationship with studio heads.

Yes, a movie studio head is able to write his/her own screenplay and
have them produced.
Yes. When movies are made in different countries the people involved
in making the movie travel there. Yes, your character will have free time
to do anything they want to do. No, the studio does not pay for personal
time.
You can make your character as rich as you want. It is realistic that a
movie studio head would have a private island or mansions in various
countries, helicopter/private jet, etc.
Thank you for taking your time to read and answer this!:)
Yes, movie studio heads have friends who are in the movie making business.
Even actors.

Back