• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Drama Puzzle

I'm looking for comments on my film, which I'm releasing in bits because I think it's fun for viewers to try to figure out what's going on before new clues emerge in the next video.

I'm a huge fan of filmmakers like Paul Thomas Anderson and Michael Haneke, though I don't necessarily try to make films like they do. For this particular project, I was trying to make the film play as naturalistic as I could. So I'd appreciate any comments with regards to how well you think this film remained true-to-life (which was the goal).

Here's the link:

http://vimeo.com/10461047

Thanks!
~Mike

Wow, that was more true to life kind of writing and acting than I was expecting. Very well done. I think your camera should have done some more moving and angles, but its ok.

Thank you for watching! And thanks for the comments. Yes, the idea was to keep the entire scene "observational." I wanted to use as few cuts as possible with very little camera movement.

Back