• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Day in the Life of Sunny Storm

A short film I had to do for a class last year. It's a bit rough around the edges as everyone involved is a student with different skill levels. That said, sit back and enjoy! ( I plan on having a re-edited version making some parts faster. I'm looking at you kitchen scene.)

It'd be great to get some feedback!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPawasq1ICA

Well GuerillaAngel, this was the final project that us as a group made. I wanted to show that as it was. There were parts that I wanted to change, but didn't have the majority on my side unfortunately, but now I own the contents so I can do to it whatever I want. Also I wanted to have a comparison between the two.

Well GuerillaAngel, this was the final project that us as a group made. I wanted to show that as it was. There were parts that I wanted to change, but didn't have the majority on my side unfortunately, but now I own the contents so I can do to it whatever I want. Also I wanted to have a comparison between the two.

Okay, I'll bite!

I watched until :57.

30 seconds of opening credits is too long.

The Alarm Clock opening has been done to death.

You're right, the film needs to be more tightly edited.

The guy in the first scene isn't giving a believable performance. This is when I quit watching.

--------------------

You've a big challenge ahead of you. You've really got to speed up the pace. Based on the 30 seconds I saw, it could have been cut down to 8 seconds. Do that with the whole film. If you have bad actors, make their on screen time as short as possible! You may need to make a whole different film with that footage to keep people watching.

Bring it in around 3 minutes, I promise to watch the whole thing.

Good luck!

Last edited:
Back