• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Bat In The Belfry - Psychological Thriller

Hey I'm a student in the UK taking Media Studies, and I plan to take film production at university next year.

I'd really appreciate it if you guys watched the trailer for my psychological thriller gilm entitled "A Bat In The Belfry". It's influenced by Christopher Nolan and Stanley Kubrick, and if you could leave any feedback that would be great!

Thanks, you can view the trailer at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cN54qIUbk2U

Is this a trailer for a film that has actually been shot and edited? Or, is this one of those fake-trailers for a movie that hasn't even reached production yet? I sense the latter. Finish the screenplay, first. Forgive me, if I've assumed too much.

Hey it's kinda of a mix, as we are doing this for a school work, we had to make an opening to our own film. If you look on my channel, there was my previous attempt at this. We are now reshooting the film, I'm towards the end of writing the screenplay (it will only be a short), and we are currently reshooting the opening (we you see some of in the trailer).

But yes it is a "fake" trailer, I was just interested in what people thought of this preview. Thanks again.

Back