• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch 88 and Sunny - Short Film - *A Must See

It's not bad. Good use of music, but I doubt you got the rights for them. At times the narration voice had a lot of static and didn't blend well. I don't know if it was the microphone or the post production.

The opening shot with the garage opening was nice. Overall the story was very bland to me, nothing made me really care about the character and the fact his dad died. I didn't get a sense that he was necessarily struggling with it either - there were just a bunch of words. Granted I didn't watch the entire short because I lost interest... So I could be wrong, maybe it builds up to a good resolution.

It's not bad. Good use of music, but I doubt you got the rights for them. At times the narration voice had a lot of static and didn't blend well. I don't know if it was the microphone or the post production.

The opening shot with the garage opening was nice. Overall the story was very bland to me, nothing made me really care about the character and the fact his dad died. I didn't get a sense that he was necessarily struggling with it either - there were just a bunch of words. Granted I didn't watch the entire short because I lost interest... So I could be wrong, maybe it builds up to a good resolution.

Thanks for the feedback... Its a true story of a 9/11 victim not sure how to make it more real. Maybe if you watched the whole thing and gave me criticism. thanks

Back