A short Intro to THookz

I'm Trevor Hooks, founder of THookz. I have been in the business of creatnig musc snce 1997 and the music busiiness since 2012. I have found a passon for blockchain technology in the midst of the time of my tenure, which has enabled me to help artists establish themselves on chain, enabling them to make more money and to secure their work as immutable. I have expertise in the drums, piano and the harp. I have been producing since 2009 and love making peopls vocals pop. Since locatinig to LA, we have been working heavily in the film industry, so sync licensing makes up a large portion of our busiiness--of course.

At THookz Productions, we've been turning music dreams into reality for over 13 years. With a tight-knit team of experts, we offer a concierge full suite of music production services, specially tailored for film, TV, and entertainment execs. Dive into the future with our blockchain-powered solutions and digital e-commerce. Let's make your sound unforgettable.

THookz studio is where the magic happens. We are off the West Side of Beverly Hills, right in the heart of Century City—Looking forward to working with you.

Back