Best Short Film Award

• I vote for "Magnamameous Bark & Gigante Chupycabras"

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • I vote for "1958"

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you "VOTE 1958", I promise not to discuss what a great American patriot Michael Moore is, for one full month.
smiley_patriot.gif
smiley_moore.gif
smiley_patriot.gif

Last edited:
If you "VOTE 1958", I promise not to discuss what a great American patriot Michael Moore is, for one full month.

You're lucky we're voting on the film, not political intelligence!

Read "michael moore is a big fat stupid white man" before blindly following moore any longer.

And I DO NOT want to start a political debate thread, so dont reply Zen, haha, just read it..

As for voting, i voted for 1958, the bark and chupycabres was good, but i felt it was drawn out a little bit in the beginning (which i have problems with that too) I dont know, just overall i felt 1958 was slightly better. I hate explaining reasons to people :)

rizien said:
As for voting, i voted for 1958, the bark and chupycabres was good, but i felt it was drawn out a little bit in the beginning (which i have problems with that too) I dont know, just overall i felt 1958 was slightly better. I hate explaining reasons to people :)

Yeah, well, you have a goofy looking avatar!

Poke

I have seen Salad Fingers, but I was actually being ironical. You see I have an extremely goofy looking avatar, and me calling your avatar goofy looking is like the kettle calling Halle Berry black.

The fact that you didn't catch the ironicalessness of my statement and the fact that you are a fan of Salad Fingers gives me further inclination as to why you voted for 1958. It's cool, but just remember - Zen said he was making a movie about puppets, but flipped and made a movie about a mean spirited piano player. Does that flipping remind you of anyone??? Maybe a certain Massachusettes liberal who's running for President? Hmmmm.

George W. Poke

Just wanted to note that it is 6:39 PM CST and we have pulled ahead (7-6). In the years to come, this will be remembered as the moment that started it all.

Poke

"We shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall vote for "1958" in France, we shall vote for "1958" on the seas and the oceans, we shall vote for "1958" with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our title, whatever the cost may be. We shall vote for "1958" on the beaches, we shall vote for "1958" on the landing grounds, we shall vote for "1958" in the fields and in the streets, we shall vote for "1958" in the hills; we shall never surrender."

-- Sir Winston Leonard Spencer Zenweasel

Last edited:
Yes, I kinda figured there would be some more votes... even if people were just rating the thread with those star-thingies.

Been a fair amount of downloads, too. I'm not clever enough to see last month's stats, but there's been a bunch over the past two days. :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back