• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Film Financing Available after your 1st Film

Hi there,

As the title says, we will consider financing your project after you've had one film completed. Also, if your first film is completed we will consider distributing it. We offer up front cash plus a percentage deal.

We're interested in documentaries, feature films, animation, and short films with similar and connecting stories and themes that can be bundled together into one volume.

In terms of funding your next film, that would likely include a distribution deal as well, since we do both. Lower budget or micro budget projects are ideal but we are considering projects requiring greater investment.

Contact me or keep my email on file for when your project is ready. My door is open to anyone. We tend to favor projects with quality work that's available in HD. We're open minded though. All genres welcome.

Thanks,
Mark
n e w p r o d c o m p a n y ((at)) g m a i l ((dot)) c o m

Back