announcement Seeking Moderators

Status
Not open for further replies.

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
We are looking for one or two new mods. This is a volunteer position. A moderator is a member with extra permissions to help deal with spam, keep the peace, and move posts to the appropriate forums. An eye for detail is a good thing.

We ask that you are a member that already spends a lot of time on the forum. Since this is volunteer, we would not ask someone to spend a required amount of time online, so if you are already here, you'll just have some extra permissions to help keep the place in order.

You should not be afraid to moderate members, even if they are your friends. Mods needs to be objective and fair across the board. If you don't like warning members or getting in the middle of disagreements, it's not for you. We rarely have issues here though, the main task would be spam removal, and moving posts to the correct forums.

If interested please send me a PM.

Thanks!

Well the instructions on how to apply are in the original post. Not reading the actual post is not a good start ;)

ad2478, no need to send another PM. Thanks

Also, understand there have been many PMs received, and this is a selection process. Thanks for the interest so far.

(PM'ed as well)

I wouldn't mind modding. I'm on here every day, and have been a forum-goer for nearly 15 years. I'm pretty clear about what's spam, what has been mis-posted, and who's trolling (not that we have any trolls here).

Keep me in mind.

The site is much busier, looking for a couple more moderators.
Please PM.

Bump for more replies. Thanks for the ones sent already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back